Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammer448 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Travel
    What would my ladyfriend need to travel from ghana to the usa and how much would it cost?
    hammer448 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Do I need a passport to travel from ghana to the usand if so how much does it cost to purchase in ghana?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2008, 07:33 PM

They will need a passport, and a visa, also I believe they have to do a medical check.

Passport is about 30 dollars unless it is rushed, then it is 110 dollars. A visa will be about 100 dollars. You can buy a prepaid plane ticket.

Please note that 99.99999 percent of all dating from Ghana are fruads, if you read both the Ghana embassy web site or the US emabassy to Ghana most of the entire site is warings about dating schemes.

They have entire businesses that use girls ID's or hire girls to online date with 100's of people at a time.
    Normally they will want 100's for passports, tell you they have to have 6000 or more in bank to leave and all sorts of other things.

Ask them to go to the US embassy,

But the scheme normally goes like this, they contact you by email, and in two weeks they are in love with you. They will need a passport and visa and medical, this is almost always 4 or 5 thousand dollars if they think you have it and of course they want it sent western union almost always. After that, they will either have to bribe some official, or they lose passport or it is taken and they have to relace. The will keep taking money till you are out or figure you have been taken.
    After that there is no law to enforce and you are just out the money.
    frhule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 02:10 AM
    Yea u right but isn't every body is like that u know,messing up other people's chances that real bad u know... mmmmmmmmmmm what ever
    Eithanpitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 03:59 AM
    $886 is the cost by flight from ghana to usa .
    In USA u have to need a hotel . Holiday Inn florida is best hotel in Florida in USA .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I am a 23yr old male who got chraged with mischief under 5000 when I was 18 with my friends. Would my record be erased by now? Can I travel europe without getting a pardon? Where would I go to get a record check?

Travel [ 1 Answers ]

I am going out to the border of Sandiego CA well Iam going to Tijuana and I woul like to know how can Itake out and bring back my granddoughter with me

Air travel [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a best time of day to buy an airline tcktet to obtain the cheapest price?

View more questions Search