Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Powzik Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 05:15 PM
    What is the value of this stamp?
    Arago: 1-cent Franklin

I have the same Benjamin Franklin Overprinted Philippines 1 cent green stamp.
    I have it,But never know the value,so I hope some one knows:)
    Oregon Hart Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 06:48 PM

I don't see any answer posted for this, so will attempt an answer.

First, there are 2 US Green Franklin stamps overprinted and issued in the Philippines. One faces left as you look at the stamp (Scott#213) and the other faces right (Scott#226) so I'm not sure which you have. #213 is valued in my 2005 Scott catalog at .60cents and #226 at .30cents. #226 is more full-faced of Franklin with a key hole shaped border around him. #213 has an oval shaped border around Franklin.

Either one is common. Hope this helps. I've uploaded a picture which shows both.
    jch
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tramp stamp? [ 5 Answers ]

So I have been thinking about getting a tattoo on my lower back, right above the bikini line. But I told one of my guy friends that and he went "your getting a tramp stamp? are you trying to say something?" do people really think you're easy or something if you get a tattoo there? Because I really...

Time Stamp [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe I'm missing something, but while playing around with the time clock on my cell phone I noticed that when I get somewhere around the middle east the clock jumps from 1hr increments to sometimes 30 minute and sometimes to 45 min increments! So I got on the time clock on my Gateway and it does...

View more questions Search