Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Tracking using old e-mail addy
    Is there any way to track someone using an old e-mail addy without have to pay for services?
    Expert

Jun 2, 2006, 04:07 PM
    Anyone have an answer?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2006, 05:55 AM
    What do you mean "track"?

Are you looking for someone and all you have is an old email address? If so, you probably can't do much even if paying someone is an option.

Do you know his/her name? Forum username? City he lives in?

Have you tried entering that email address in Google and Yahoo to see if it appears on any websites/forums that might give you a lead?
    Expert

Jun 3, 2006, 09:05 AM
    I know first and last name as well as city, state. I just tried the Google idea and it came back with no matches. Oh, well, good try though
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Jun 4, 2006, 05:45 PM
    If you have that much info then why not give www.411.com a shot. You may not get an email hit but you could get a telephone number which you can then call that person to get the email.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express 6 Addy Book Problems [ 10 Answers ]

Somehow my address book has been locked by another program and I can't figure out what program that is. It is wreaking havoc on my OE because it won't let me respond to newsgroups, send email, or even open the address book. When I try to open the address book in OE an error message pops up...

Tracking internet use [ 11 Answers ]

Help! I would like to find out if it is possible to track the sites someone uses on the net even if they clear the history? I would like to track the sites my boyfriend is using on our home computer (against my wishes!) and wonder if there is a way I can do it. You can probably guess the types of...

Cell phone no tracking [ 1 Answers ]

I and my wife both are having same models mobiles i.e. Nokia 2100, I am very sure ,that she is receiving calls from her friend, so I only wish to monitor the call Nos.she dials and received,on her cell. So I can track the nos .through my cellphone and I will get the intimation on my cell whenever...

Email tracking [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way of tracking an email back to it's origin and getting the sender's IP. A friend recently had a problem in which her boss got a very abusive email (which they called the police about) and they wanted to know if they can track it's sender's IP. Can anybody think of a tool I could...

View more questions Search