Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JLADCGMD Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Furnace Problems
    I have a Comfortmaker furnace Model GNJ100N12C1 to be exact that will not turn on. We turn the thermostat to auto nothing turn it to fan nothing.
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 04:39 PM

Sounds like no 24 volt control power, see if there is a fuse in the circuit board of the furnace, see if door switch on furnace is made(pushed in) this switch is in the blower section and pushs against the panel door. Good luck, Mike
    JLADCGMD Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 04:59 PM

There is a fuse and we took it out put a new one in. We also had push the switch in and ran a wire and tried jump starting it (to make sure that it wasn't the switch) Still nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace won't come on [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace won't come on when I turn on the thermostat

Move furnace? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am most likely going to get a new furnace come spring. I wanted to have the furnace moved from it's current location (in the kitchen) to our attached garage. I was wondering if some of the experts here thought this would be a good idea. The gas and electric are easily accessible in the...

New furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend come out and look at my furnace because I was having some a/c issues and prior to it getting hot I was having some heating issues. Well the result is that my motor went. The furnace is/was about 25+ years old. I now have to purchase a new furnace. Where do I start?And does this...

Gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My Furnace will run for about 12 hours no problem then all of a sudden the pilot light will go out , for the past two days its done this.. It stopped at about 5.30 am then last night at about 1.30pm... I will go down and relight it and it will start right up... It blows hot air seems fine... ...

View more questions Search