Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Answerguy19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Rifle Dating
    How do I date a winchester rifle for verifacation of age
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Oct 19, 2008, 07:15 PM

I would first recommend that you go to Winchester's Website for info on locating the serial number for your rifle. There are a number of sites that you can visit -- Ace
    Gallery of Guns.com - Gun Gallery, Ruger Firearms, Shooter Online Services, Firearm Industry News, Firearm Dealer, Gun News Centerfire
    Winchester Rifles & Shotguns --- SXR Line

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating this guy [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm getting to know this guy and man oh man does he ever make me laugh, we have lots of fun with each other, that's why I'm seeing him. I just got off the phone with him and he said that he's at a strip club with his boys?. this isn't right is it?

Date a rifle [ 5 Answers ]

A number of years ago, I was given a rifle that belonged to my grandfather. It is a Winchester Model 67-22 Short. These particular models do not have serial numbers so dating them is difficult. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with these rifles and could give me some pointers on how to...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search