Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Another Piece of Pink Floyd Lost
    For those who are fans of Pink Floyd, I just learned that Richard Wright, one of the founding members of Pink Floyd, has passed, on September 15, 2008.

His last public appearance is shown here at David Gilmore Live at Gdansk, filmed in Gdansk Poland, 2006.

This is the finest version of Comfortably Numb I have ever seen and heard.

Always a sad moment when a musician leaves us.

southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 10:36 AM

I love pink floyd. They were my boyfriend's favorite band. He passed away on the second of September. RIP. I love you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

What is the name of this piece? [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace the shut off valve under the bathroom sink, well the little metal piece that prevents the adapter of the shut off valve from sliding off the pipe is broken. I need to know what the name of this piece is please, and where can I get a new one? Thanks in advance!

Floyd [ 1 Answers ]

I Cleaned Out The Water Heater Room And In Doing So I Turned The Dial To "pilot", When I Was Done I Turned It Back To "on" Later I Took A Shower Had Warm Water. I Then Checked The Water Heater, I Turned It Up And It Started But When I Go To Take Another Shower The Next Day It Is Warm. Heater Is Not...

View more questions Search