Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:17 AM
    Xbox Live & Satilite Internet
    Hey,
    I am getting an Xbox 360 and I wanted to know if you were able to play multiplayer games over the connection. I have service from wildblue and I peak at 1.5mbps Down 256k Up, but average 756k Down 128 Up. Does anyone know?
    Thanks,
    -SR2K
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 06:30 AM

Yea you can play multiplayer games on live, as long as the game allows it, were you thinking of anything in particular
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 06:38 AM

I was more worried about my upload speeds being too low, by the way I was looking into Halo 3 and COD
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 06:42 AM

Halo 3 yea you can play with a friend using the same console online, cod (4 I presume) is only a single player online (connecting to other people around the world), as for your internet I'm not sure sorry.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Oct 22, 2008, 10:40 AM

That should be fast enough to play. My dsl was 756/128 up until about 2 months ago and I've been playing on live for over 2 yrs without any problems. If you do seem to lag try unplugging your modem for about 3 minutes. And it should be good to go again. But like I said I had no problems with that speed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I hook up xbox Live? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: how do you hook up xbox 360 on the PC for xbox live activication??

Xbox live [ 1 Answers ]

Well I try to get on xbox live today and it logs me on and says I have to agree to a new terms of use to get on and start playing games. So I select the view terms of use and it starts to take me to the page but once it starts to load it kicks me off and says that I am no longer connected. I can't...

How to set up Xbox live [ 9 Answers ]

I have most of the info...

GTA 4 on xbox live [ 2 Answers ]

I just got the new GTA 4... I turn on my xbox360... it goes straight to the game, so I sign into the xbox dashboard... and I put in my 4 digit code to sign into xbox live! OK... so after signing into xbox live, why does it not let me play the game online?? Somebody please have an answer!! Aaaahhhh....

Connecting to XBOX 360 Live? [ 2 Answers ]

I reccently got the 360 about two months ago and I'm now just wanting to try xbox live. Problem is... when I tried xbox said my IP server wasn't connected? Now there are several computers around the house and I'm using one of the extra computers that uses a network adapter in order to have internet...

View more questions Search