Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yassh25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 05:29 AM
    Why can one relation ship not go on for long even if evry thing is going well ?
    Why can one relation ship not go on for long even if evry thing is going well
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 19, 2008, 02:47 PM

Umm I'm going to need a lot more information than that to answer anything for you.

They can last as long as you want them to with the right amount of communication and backbone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

If my lover having relation ship [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I am a 20yrs girl. When I was 16yrs one boy fall in love with me.. But by that time I agree as my friend not as a lover... So he passed out my life.. Then I got a true friend during my college days. 3yrs we are very very closed. Then he says he like to marry me after his sister marriage....

Perfect Relation Ship, But Random Hurtful Bring Me Downs. [ 8 Answers ]

I was actually inspired by another post after reading it on here. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/perfect-relationship-has-all-sudden-gone-hell-she-wants-break-187029.html that link. But here's my story in which I posted on the second page of that one. all right man. I feel...

Is there such a thing as having your period for too long? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is brittany and I am currently 18 and a freshman in college- and ever since July 2 I have been on my period ever since- some days I won't bleed at all but I always have a discharge - for the most part I have been on my period everday since July 2 though. Before I left for college I...

Furnace cycles evry two minutes [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old 70000 BTU high efficiency gas furnace, and it is cycling every 2-3 min and the house is COLD (about 10 degrees lower than comfortable) The small exhaust fan comes on, the igniter turns on, the pilot turns on, the pilot sensor heats up and then the main gas goes on and burns,...

View more questions Search