Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn collins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Foreign film -no dialogue
    Hi

A film I watched two years ago. Begins with a man and woman in chemical warfare contamination clothing in the countryside, go to a farmhouse and find people in bed dead from presumed virus. On eof them snags their suit and is contaminated. No dialogue until a radio is found but then dialogue is foreign.
    Please help with this its driving me mad.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Oct 21, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Could this be "Children of Men." (2006)

Here's a link to its plot summary: Children of Men (2006) - Plot summary
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 07:35 AM

Tag 26 (2003)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the title of this foreign film? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie a few years back & I can't remember the title. It was a foreign film (asian: chinese or japanese perhaps). It had a short title and was about a homeless man who would break in and stay in people's homes while they were on vacation. One day he chose a house where a woman (she may have...

Searching for dialogue-less Spy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somewhere out there is this great black and white spy movie from the 1940s (?) era which is filled with incredible suspense, but there is absolutely no dialogue. Anybody know the title?

Foreign Film... Sisters? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the title of this film for months and can't do it, nor does my crummy description jog anyone else's memory. Hoping someone here can help. This was (I believe) a foreign film from the last 8 years or so. In it, there are two sisters, the main character is some...

Internet Dial Up Dialogue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with a computer running windows 98. When it boots up it gets to the log on dialogue then prompts you to dial up to the internet. In order to get rid of it you have to click cancel as fast as you can about 20 or 30 times and this doesn't always get rid of it. I thought it was...

View more questions Search