Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MishaAmI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2006, 06:58 AM
    Switching from LLC to S-Corp
    We've been an LLC for just a couple of months and have decided to become an S-Corp. We're in NY. We've got start-up costs invested and don't want to take a loss on our personal return when we dissolve the LLC - we'd rather get this money back. Can we transfer the assets and liabilities to the new S-Corp? :)
    rphelman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MishaAmI
    We've been an LLC for just a couple of months and have decided to become an S-Corp. We're in NY. We've got start-up costs invested and don't want to take a loss on our personal return when we dissolve the LLC - we'd rather get this money back. Can we transfer the assets and liabilities to the new S-Corp? :)
    Switching from an LLC to S-Corp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between W2 and Corp-to-Corp [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the difference between compesation in W2 and Corp-to-corp when working as a consultant for a company. For eg: if my comp rate is 40$/hr W2 for 1st case and 40$/hr corp to corp for second, in which case am I supposed to take care Of my taxes? :confused:

Tac free 501c3 corp. [ 2 Answers ]

How do you obtain financial info on tax free 501 c corporations like pay, travel expenses etc? I like to have this info before making donations.

Switching fuses to breaker [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just bought my first home with my wife. The house has an old fusebox, which both my wife and I hate the thought of having to deal with. We want to switch over to a breaker box, but I have never done this before, so I have some info and some questions... First of all, is this something...

Switching Filetypes [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I understand how switching the extensions works, but does anyone know how to switch say, Forgotten Face.mid to Forgotten Face.mp3 without making my PC think that it's not an audio file? Or even better, a way to get RealPlayer to recognise MIDI as an audio type. Thanks ~Me.

Switching to Adult Dog Food [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Labman, You've talked previously about switching from puppy to adult dog food early on to prevent HD in dogs. My rough collie is now about 4 months old. Should I swtich to adult dog food now or wait for another couple of months? Thanks in advance. Mark

View more questions Search