Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ali3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:50 PM
    He says our photo--makes him smile? Don't know what to think?
    It was the end of Senior Year ( this passed May) and I gave this guy, (a friend) a copy of a picture of the two of us, from the end of the year. We were friends, and we talked everyday almost... and we kind of were crushing on each other... but he niether of us made any kind of moves... so I just assumed... we were just meant to be friends. We would flirt a lot... but nothing ever happened. Anyway... I was not sure what he was going to do with it. He really is not the type of guy to do really "personal" things, like frame stuff for example. If anything he was always talking about how much he doesn't like taking pics. A lot because he says, they always end up all over the internet and all this stuff and he does not always look good in pics... blah blah.. but anyway, long story short, the summer passed and I had not seen him at all, and then when I did see him, cause a group of friends from our class.. we all just got together, to catch up stuff like that... I saw that he had the photo of the two of us framed. The strange part.. its a pic. Of us, by itself. Its not even near Graduation stuff or anything...

And we are not even in our gowns or anything.. like it was before the ceremony... so we are just dressed in regular clothes. When I asked him about it, I said.. hey.. why did you frame the photo of us? He responded... why wouldn't I frame the photo? I told him I just didn't see you as that "personal" of a person and he was like.. maybe you just don't know me like you thought you did. And really... Every time I look at the picture of us, it makes me smile.

Is that normal, for a guy to frame a picture of him and someone that he is not "serious" with? I mean, what do you guys get from this? Was he hoping I would see this and then make a move on him or something?
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 18, 2008, 08:42 PM
    In my opinion, yes it's 100% normal. Maybe you were someone who was a good friend to him. I keep pictures of people and I in frames. Be happy more then anything else, you probably just had an impact on him. Stay friends with him, for sure. And if things get more serious then go for it. It could turn out to be the chance of a life time. :) Good luck!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 08:52 PM

It beats me how you get from a picture frame, to a promise of more. If you want to really find out how he feels, then you ask him, and don't assume.

Wonder why he hasn't asked you. Could be a great friendship..!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

Does a smile mean much? [ 2 Answers ]

Well long story short, I like this guy a lot and my one of my friends knows . So one day she saw him walking and she asked him some questions . And he wasn't really paying attetion to her . But then when she asked him if he knew who I was, right away she said he got a little smile and he got...

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Its Okay to Smile [ 1 Answers ]

Fixing Broken Computers An office technician got a call from a user. The user told the tech that her computer was not working. She described the problem and the tech concluded that the computer needed to be brought in and serviced. He told her to "Unplug the power cord and bring it up here...

13 Reasons to Smile! [ 4 Answers ]

Jaime sends me the cutest things sometimes... Here's another one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did - http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif 13 Reasons to Smile Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants. Marriage changes...

View more questions Search