Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilbry Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Name of a 80's (I think) kids movie
    Hi,

I am after the name of a kids movie I loved when I was little, I cannot remember much about it except there was a bunch of toys or little people that went into human world, one got stuck in a dryer or something at one point. Somehow the humans etc end up in a magic world and trying to stop a witch from getting power from a rose in glass case. The last scene I remember the witch gets her arm stuck in the glass cage while trying to get the rose. I know this is very vague... but does anyone remember this movie or something like this?

Cheers,

April :-)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 18, 2008, 07:45 PM

The Hugga Bunch
    aprilbry Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 08:02 PM

Thanks saw the answer on someone else's but realise was same movie! Mystery solved! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, Been buggin me for a while, I remember a film in the 80's where 3 kids built a spaceship out of an old washine machine and other crap and there was a computer whizzkid who made this bubble float using his computer who then used the bubble to fly the spaceship. It's been buggin me,...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a children's movie about two kids who find the end of a rainbow. There is a Leprechaun who takes them to a far of world. The other world was like a big carnival. There were people being dipped in green goo and coming out with wings on their backs. My sister remembers watching...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search