Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LolaBirdie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Late 80's or 90's cartoon
    When I was very young I remember renting the same cartoon more than once but I can't remember what is was or even much about it. I do remember that is had a magic mirror (it might be some non disney version of snow white) I think the main character was blond and she was being chased by a bad guy on a horse. I know it's a vague description I hope it rings a bell for someone
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 18, 2008, 07:48 PM

Happily Ever After?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 18, 2008, 09:16 PM

Ha, well as soon as I read magic mirror and non Disney version of snow white, I knew what it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Late 80's early 90's cartoon miniseries [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon that I saw when I was a kid. It had a teenage boy as the hero that lived in a tree top village. The show from what I can remember was only five episodes. I thought it was made by Disney, but I can not find anthing about it. There was also some type of glider he used.

Late 80's or 90's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really trying to find out the name of this movie I only remember one scene right now. Its about some sort of animals and there are more animals and one of them is stuck in the mud they end up getting him out and then they sing this song like a gospel song about how he's free and I think it may...

View more questions Search