Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Home stereo system
    I'm thinking about installing a home stereo system in my house. Does anyone have any ideas about an economical system that can power about 6 speakers?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 04:38 PM

I would run the largest speaker wires you can afford, then determine how much you want to spend on quality sound.
    How much do you want to spend? $300, $1000, $10,000?
    02dodgeman Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2008, 11:54 AM

This is an open question with several things to consider like how much you want to spend and the quality of sound the better the system the bigger the wallet. I suggest going to Bust Buy or Circuit City and check out the many many types and prices of systems out their and find one that fits your price range.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect home stereo speakers [ 1 Answers ]

I have just acquired a pair of Sharp stereo speakers that have an inbuilt sub-woofer. Each speaker has a separate set of connecting wires for the sub-woofer. Am I supposed to join the wires (positive to positive etc) and insert them into the same hole in the back of the stereo or should the...

Replacing 99 Honda Accord stereo system [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know the specifics how to replace the stereo system on my 99 Honda Accord. Any car master out here can help how to do it? I'll highly appreciates it! TIA!

Home A/C System [ 4 Answers ]

Our Home A/C is almost 11 years old. It doesn't seem to cool as well as it did several years ago. I noticed that the Condenser Coils are badly corroded. What method and what chemical can I use to clean the coils? Thank You. Juraj

Bown fuse on my stereo system [ 1 Answers ]

I have two mtx amps hooked up in my car. I had my system for over a year and one day my 60amp fuse blows. Now I checked around to see if there was any short around my wires and I couldn't find anything. I replace my 60amp fuse and a day later the 60 amp fuse went out again. What can cause this to...

Home Stereo System [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of building a new home. I have done all the plumbing, heating and working on the electrical. After I complete the electrical I am considering installing a whole house stereo systems (ceiling and wall mounted speakers). I'm having a difficault time trying to located...

View more questions Search