Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 02:34 PM
    What shoes to wear?
    This is a link to the dress that I want to get. I just don't know what shoes to wear with it. It's a black and white banquet but I'm not sure what shoes (type and color) to wear. Help!
    http://www.lulus.com/products/Kenned...lack/9645.html
    Oh, and 5'7 so I don't want to wear heels that are reaaly high.
    avila23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 03:14 PM
    From the same page I found these shoes, here is the link:
    Delicious Sorta Black Patent and Bow Peep Toe Pump - $21.50 : LULUS Fashion Lounge, Cute Shoes, Trendy Clothes, Fashion Apparel, Teen Clothing, Junior Shoes, Accessories, Jewelry
    There is also a cute pair of fuschia open toe shoes with gold straps - if you want to be daring!
    jessiemae83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Cut kind of different:

Product: Gianni Bini "Tasti"

Too cute!

Product: Gianni Bini "Cougar"
    iluvedward Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 06:41 AM

I think they would look really nice. The shoes are from the same website, especially will look stunning with a white clutch bag

Delicious McWell Gold and Cheetah Open Toe Heel - $28.50 : LULUS Fashion Lounge, Cute Shoes, Trendy Clothes, Fashion Apparel, Teen Clothing, Junior Shoes, Accessories, Jewelry
    LolaBirdie Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2008, 01:57 PM

If you want to forgo heels completely a pair of patent red flats would be cute
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 12, 2008, 09:51 AM

It is a perfect dress and I suggest you should wear some golden accessories and golden high heels with that dress.It will really complemet your dress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes too big [ 4 Answers ]

OK I recently bought 2 very cute pairs of peep toe shoes from steve madden website. I normally wear a size 9.5 but sometimes their shoes don't fit properly and I would have to get a 10. So I decided to be on the safe side and get a 10 in both pairs. They fit good, but the only issue is that there...

Funeral: Can I wear white shoes? [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to a wake and funeral today and want to know if it would be disrespecful to wear white shoes. I would not like to be disrespecting to her. I know a lot of people say it OK tear wear any color not standing out too much and some white is o.k. but white shoes I am worried

What shoes to wear with my dress? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have to go to a wedding so I bought a dark teal bubble dress that ends right before my knees. I didn't really want to wear heels, but if those are the best shoes for the dress I will. Also, on the straps there are some type of wooden beads, so I was thinking brown shoes. I'm not really good...

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

View more questions Search