Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xuanmanh Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Does anyone care about this, 'click to activate and use this control'
    It appear on all object such as flash, media player...
    We all know that it is a security feature but so far, it's very unconvinience.
    Can we get rid of this and are they about to make it another way?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2006, 01:32 AM
    You'll have to give us some more information like what program you are talking about. Internet Explorer? I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Also, the whole "click to use" way of doing things is much better than it just appearing and it running some nasty stuff on your PC without your input
    TexWebDev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 04:51 PM
    http://www.texaswebdevelopers.com/cl...is-control.asp
    xuanmanh Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2006, 06:31 PM
    Thanks a lot for the information and resulution. I'm deploying it and hope it will help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Activate Windows XP Home [ 11 Answers ]

Recently installed Windows XP Home edition ON work computer Do not have Internet world wide web access Receive prompt Have 11 days left to activate Windows XP What will happen if I do not activate

Remote does not activate fan [ 1 Answers ]

We have a one year old Hampton Bay 3 speed fan without a light. The remote battery was changed and it worked fine. Now it will not turn on even when we change speeds manually and then try to turn it on with the remote. Can you override the remote and just turn it on with the chain?

Must reset furnace breaker to activate [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a ritetemp digital thermostat and appear to have 2 problems. 1) I’m not getting any ac to the thermostat, so it does not activate the furnace. I know I need to check the 24v transformer and common per the other threads. But, if I go to the circuit breaker panel and reset the furnace (80...

Disabling Right Click and Run [ 5 Answers ]

I want to disable my right click and my run command in my PC.. Is there a way I can do it without having a software? Any reply will be appreciated.. Tnx..

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search