Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobybeebee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 09:29 PM
    What can I do to salvage our relationship, I want a second chance,
    Couple weeks ago, I ended our 8 years long distance relationship with my boyfriend. We had lots of good time together, he phoned and text message me everyday, he always said he loves me, and miss me, and all those nice things... I can feel his love for me is deep and true, even though I don't want to make any commitment. He was willing to wait for me until I'm ready to commit. But I took our relationship for granted, I neglected him, and always gave him the rejected feeling... I always feel guilty for doing this to him. After some serious thinking, I decided to end our relationship as I don't want to waste his time anymore, so I initiated the breakup and he accepted, I know he was badly hurt.

Right after the breakup, I felt just as hurt, my heart aches, I couldn't get over him. I miss him very much. I kept thinking about our good time together. After a few days being aparted, I realize how much I do love him and I really want him back in my life. I phoned him up and we had a long talk... I apologized to him and let him know how I felt and I made a big mistake and wanted a second chance... I can feel that he still love me, but he said he need time to digest...

We now kind of back together, but he doesn't phone me anymore like he used to. Only when I ask him to phone me or I phone him. I know he still care about me & love me, but it seems not the same anymore. I think I have hurt him really bad. What can I do to go back the way we used to,, I don't want to lose him, I want another chance and I'm willing to commit. What can I do to salvage our relationship. Is there anything I can do to make it up to him ? Any advice you can give me ?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 10:08 PM

You Bf is not a kid anymore who will just forget everything you have done just because you gave him a toy. You are back together so take this opportunity to prove yourself. You hurt his "security w/ u" big time and he's is just protecting himself. He already experienced being martyr for 8 long years and he's not expecting anymore from you.

By the way, why long distance for 8 years?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 12:27 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ip-267403.html

By the way, why long distance for 8 years?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to avoid divorce and salvage thje marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , My husband has just moved out of the house after 25 years of marriage. I am heart broken and don't quite know what to do. I am over weigt and he is not and this is a huge issue for him. He also hasn't said it but he has implyed it in several differrent conversations that the love he had at...

Salvage value on damaged inventory [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation where inventory purchased on account was returned damaged. The original value of sale was $60. I am told the salvage value of the inventory is $20 and to record the inventory at its salvage value. 1st possible way to journalize?: Sales Returns & Allowance debit $60 AR...

Can you salvage funds from a bank lien. [ 1 Answers ]

My bank recently bought a judgement from another bank against me totalling $29,000. Can I salvage any of these funds? Is there a limit to how much a bank can take out of your account? What can I do?

View more questions Search