Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Oct 17, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Score/Sheet Music for Raining Blood intro by Slayer
    I am looking for the music to Raining Blood by slayer. I found it as a gif image a long time ago on the internet and I lost it and have not been able to find it again.

I am mostly looking for the intro (which is what I found originally). To clarify, I am not looking for the TABS. I am looking for the actual music/notes/score.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 17, 2008, 06:19 PM

I posted it on your other thread w/ the same name. Hit the answer button at the top again so the page can refresh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Score/Sheet Music for Raining Blood intro by Slayer [ 14 Answers ]

I am looking for the music to Raining Blood by slayer. I found it as a gif image a long time ago on the internet and I lost it and have not been able to find it again. I am mostly looking for the intro (which is what I found originally). To clarify, I am not looking for the TABS. I am looking...

Score sheet [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the Florida score sheet for criminals?

Sheet Music [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody could help me find sheet music. I have been looking all over the internet trying to find sheet music for The Archies (Sugar Sugar). The reason why I am looking for sheet music I would like to be able to play this song. But if I do not know where to find sheet music for...

View more questions Search