Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellowbone1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Forgotten movie title
    As a kid I loved an animated movie with the word nymph in the title. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this movie I loved. I would so love to find this movie so I can share it with my son and relive my childhood memories. Please help me!
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Oct 17, 2008, 03:47 PM

Two things. First do you know around what year that movie was out? Also try imbd.comand search for nymph, and match any that appear around that time you remember seeing it. Good luck!
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Oct 18, 2008, 05:11 AM

The secret of nimh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten cartoon title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm searching for a cartoon title, which I used to watch when I was young. I don't remember much about it, but here are some things I do remember: - There were two main heroes, male and a female, along with some old wizard who helped them all the time. - They were probably...

Movie title forgotten. I don't think it's a well known film at all [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly only remember like the first scene, A asian girl and boy are on a bench on a dock looking out over like a beach paradise. Then she has to go or something and it ends up being a holograph type deal and disappears, they are really on a bench in a busy area. I think in the movie she is like...

Forgotten title of fantasy book [ 2 Answers ]

What I can remember about the book: I read it in the last 10 years, so possibly it was published in that time...; the protagonist was a priest/monk, from a temple that used fire magic; the protagonist was scarred/burnt in some way, when he went below the temple/monastery and discovered the...

Forgotten the Title of this Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a most thought provoking book about a man who loses everything, becomes almost a tramp, then gradually rebuilds his life on the banks of an estuary in the West Country of England , finds a wife, and meets again the man who defrauded him. Can anyone help please ? I...

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search