Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pranirdhal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2006, 03:23 AM
    Re-size the Image
    Do you have any knowledge of free software which re-sizes the images (*.tif) of 1 MB file to 10% of it's original file. Thank You!
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2006, 03:31 AM
    I don't think you are going to get a .TIF down by that ratio unless you convert the image to something like a JPG or PNG. You would do that simply by opening your TIF in a graphics program and selecting "Save As", then changing the file type to JPG or PNG.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2006, 03:35 AM
    The best site I've found to look for freebies is www.download.com

After entering term(s) in the search box, click the "expand all" link at the top of the list so you can see which ones are free.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2006, 04:18 AM
    I am a big fan of the free program XnView: http://www.xnview.com/
    I recommend it highly.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jun 1, 2006, 08:49 AM
    On XP, Microsoft office document imaging saved a 3meg file down to 63k using the save as and smallest file size options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self image and self esteem [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I have eating disorder (which I am getting help for) and of course myself esteem andself image is not good so I wanted to know if there are tapes out there to help elevate the self esteem, I think a person with these issues needs to hear from a motivational speaker every day to help sticking...

ISO Image [ 11 Answers ]

I have this ISO file, but I can't seem to do anything with it. I tried mounting it with DAEMON Tools 3.46, but it gave me this error. :( Cannot open the file "The file 'file_name.iso' was not found" I also tried installing Undisker 1.2 and opening it with that, but it also gave me an error....

Body image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping you may be able to advise me on my issue. Since having 4 children (3 to first husband and one with current husband)I feel totally embaressed of my body. I have severe stretch marks abd loose skin and my breasts sag. I also have excess weight of around 10 kilos which I am working on...

Where should I vent this? (image) [ 9 Answers ]

I recently installed new plumbing in my basement for a bathroom I'm finishing which is directly under the 2 upstairs bathrooms. Can I vent the pipes where I have it labeled? Keep in mind, the pipes are already cemented in and the main line where I have it marked is accessible but the vent would...

View more questions Search