Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Oct 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Orgasm on command

My question is how do you train the woman to orgasm on command.. I would very much like to know ;)

<EDIT>

I am a woman myself.. to clear up miscommunication.. I was speaking in general
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak View Post
    My question is how do you train the woman to orgasim on command.. I would very much like to know ;)
    Very very carefully----and slowly ;)

Oct 16, 2008, 01:48 PM

But I mean how do you go about it? Am I hyjacking this thread?
    Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 02:00 PM

Fixed the hijacking thing :)

Seriously... you start with KNOWING how to make her orgasm, then you move on to bringing her JUST to the edge of that and commanding the orgasm... and keep working up to it from there.

Forgive the analogy, but it's something like training a cat to use the toilet instead of the litter box. You do it small steps at a time, slowly making it so that it's natural to orgasm with that specific command because you've built up the triggers for it along the way.
    achampio21 Posts: 220, Reputation: 15

Oct 16, 2008, 02:14 PM

I want to know how to COMMAND my own orgasm too!! Wait, I might be better off leaving that to my husband, if I am better at pleasing myself than he is he may get jealous...

HEY good luck with that you have a VERY happy and appreciative woman I am sure!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 02:18 PM

You don't command one, a women is not a trained dog.

You learn by sharing what the women enjoys, she teaches you how to please her.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 02:41 PM

You can train them. Usually it occurs as part of a sub-culture which will condone it.

In general, no, you don't train females. I had coming by command happen by accident after a good time in the sack.

Oct 16, 2008, 04:30 PM

Ok sorry if this was misunderstood.. I am a woman.. haha and I would like my man to do it to me sometime.. haha sorry for the miscommunication :)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 05:46 PM

Use a Google search with the following terms "bdsm teaching a women to orgasm on command"
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 06:47 AM

Still not sure what you are asking. Are you asking how to teach a man to give you pleasure? Or are you asking how can you (a woman) have an orgasm when told to?
    If you are asking the first, you need to communicate with your man and tell or show him exactly what turns you on. If and this is the big one, IF he is sensitive and caring and willing to learn it will be easy. But you need to tell him what feels good and what does not. If he is a dirt clod, then no amount of instruction will get the message across. If your question is the latter, then sorry not into games.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by plonak View Post
    My question is how do you train the woman to orgasim on command.. I would very much like to know ;)

Train? You probably begin the training right after you teach her to come when she's called.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 11:06 AM

Maybe some kind of reward system would work... give her a biscuit when she comes.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 11:39 AM

I think you are mocking what is actually a legitimate question.

It CAN be done, it IS something that works for some couples.

Just remember---every couple has SOMETHING that they do in the bedroom that is out of the norm--even if it's just blindfolds or light bondage or sex toys. Don't mock what actually works for some people.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I think ya'll are mocking what is actually a legitimate question.

It CAN be done, it IS something that works for some couples.

Just remember---every couple has SOMETHING that they do in the bedroom that is out of the norm--even if it's just blindfolds or light bondage or sex toys. Don't mock what actually works for some people.

I don't question the what works for people part of this - whatever people do by mutual consent is, as far as I'm concerned, no one else's business. I question the word "train." I would be less amused, for lack of a better word, if it had been how do couples work together toward greater mutual satisfaction or some other phrase.

If it had been "how do you train a woman to do the dishes" I would be likewise amused.

It could very well be a well meant, serious question - but I even find the title ("Orgasm on Command") to be a little, well, strange.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 11:55 AM

Okay, I have to laugh here.

I moved the first few posts from another thread, because I didn't want it to hijack that thread.

*I* put that title there, mostly because it IS what the subject matter is about, but I was mulit-tasking, and didn't think of phrasing issues.

I think this was a genunine curiosity-type question, that spun off another question---it was a comment made by another poster that caused the OP of this question to ask about it.

Oct 17, 2008, 12:33 PM

Thank you Synnen for clarifying and sticking up for me!

It was a comment from other conversations.. just curiosity.. thanks all for you advice
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 12:44 PM

Just for clarification, I wasn't trying to mock anyone when I agreed with Asking, but I found the answer pretty humorous. I'm actually curious now.

Oct 17, 2008, 02:23 PM

Curious now about my question?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 02:25 PM

Yeah. I'm curious how you would do that now too
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2008, 02:37 PM

??

If you use the word *command*, then you are entering the world of S&M militarism, in my opinion. That would take certrain kinds of personalilty types who want to enter an alternate world of complex role playing... dominance and submission.

Very sophisticated for this board, I must say! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

DOS set PATH command [ 2 Answers ]

I used set PATH command to set the path as set PATH=c:/TC;and it works well However,some users adds %PATH% after it, what does it imply

Command line is telling that "javac" is no internal or external command [ 1 Answers ]

Hi fellow I have just started java , my operating system is windows vista , I have installed java but when I give "javac" command on command line after writng the code in note pad the command line gives an error that javac is not an internal or exetrnal command... if any 1 can help ...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Run command disappears [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, This is chandu and willing to ask one question,if run command is disappeared due to trojans how to find and remove the trojan. With thanks Chandu

View more questions Search