Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina_ishaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 09:35 AM
    My husband was arrested for domestic violence and again for breaching the law
    He was arrested twice but he dident do anything the first time or second.there was an off duty cop who thought he pushed me into the car but he dident he hugged me from the back and asked me to sit in the car because it was cold and I was sick.I don't want to press any charges against him and want him to come home what should I do.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nina_ishaq View Post
    he was arrested twice but he dident do anything the first time or second.there was an off duty cop who thought he pushed me into the car but he dident he hugged me from the back and asked me to sit in the car coz it was cold and i was sick.i dont want to press any charges against him and want him to come home what should i do.

It's not up to you at this point - the case is the People of your State vs your husband. Why do the Police keep accusing "him" of domestic violence if he is doing nothing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic violence [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend was dealing with a lot of self issues, his self esteem was real low because he was having problems finding a job, he didn't like the fact that I was the bread winner, and he was falling deep in love with me and didn't know how to deal with it, so he went out and got high on crystal...

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

By law, do I still have to testify against my boyfriend if we get married.

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend was fighting I called the police they issued a warrant he went to jail, I got a summons to go to court as a complaint but I don't want him to go to jail so how should I convince the judge that I want to dismiss the case because I rather we stay away from each other.

Domestic Violence [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has been charged with domestic violence when in reality it wasn't such a severe situation. It was I who was upset and he called the cops hoping that they would calm me down, instead they arrested us. I refused to say anything but then they said that my husband was accussing me of...

View more questions Search