Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susy Posts: 35, Reputation: 5

May 31, 2006, 03:42 PM
    U visa
    What is a U visa ( U visa Interim Relief)and how long does it take for approval?? If a person applies for her and her kids, and one of her children is under 21 but married. Can the married child be accepted to hold a U visa? San Francisco.CA
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2006, 03:58 AM
    Here's a good overview of the U Visa:
    http://www.ilrc.org/resources/U%20Vi...Questions.html

Note that the first thing it says is that none have actually been issued yet.

I only scanned it briefly and did not find your issue addressed specifically... so read it carefully (at least the sections that might apply) - and check the links it refers to also.

Hope this at least helps to get you started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 to H1 Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi WHich tax form do u file my visa status changed from f1 to h1 on January 1, 2005 and I have been on the h1 this past year. Do I fill a 1040NR-ez or 1040-ez

H4 Visa Tax [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on H1B visa since June 2004. Before that I was on F1 visa from 2001 to 2004. I got married in May 2005 and my wife came to US on H4 visa in July 2005. She has not been working. I understand that I will have to apply with form W7 to get ITIN for my wife as she is not eligible for...

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search