Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpahas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2004, 12:42 PM
    Life Insurance Trustee
    My brother recently died and left my father as the trustee for his life insurance with his only child as the beneficiary. My father is 72 years old and the child is 15. My father wants me to handle the trust monies for him because of his age, he doesn't want the hassle. There is no will. Is there some form that we need filed to tranfer the trustee? What other steps do we need to take to make sure this is handled properly?

Check out some similar questions!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Bankruptcy and life insurance [ 5 Answers ]

I know it is a weird combo. But if you claim corporate bankruptcy and you die can they go after your personal estate? If you have signed a personal guaranty? I heard they have to leave you(if not deceased) or your estate your house and a vehicle(in fla) is this true? Last question. Can they take...

Variable universal life insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking into variable universal life insurance with Pacific Life. What are the problems with this kind of insurance and what are the benefits?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.