Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hectcita1018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Changing from non digital thermostat to digital
    I have an old non digital Honeywell T87F thermostat, gas burner with baseboard water heat. Can I change to a new digital Honewywell RTH230B and how? Thank you
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 16, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Easy follow the directions that come with the new thermostat.

Read and follow exactly

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1800.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing analogue to digital -- Handycam videos [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older Sony Handycam Video Hi8 model CCD TRV228E PAL and would like to know the easiest way of converting my video to digital. I thought I should buy a digital handycam, put my tapes in and record onto my computer but don't really know if this is best or where to start. Basically I...

Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C. Please help!!

Problems changing to digital thermostat (Hunter 33260) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pretty good about reading other posts and I just couldn't find an answer for my situation... I bought my house last year in Arizona (very very hot now) and the thermostat looked like the same one from when the house was built 20-25 years ago. Deciding to do a cheap upgrade I purchased the...

Digital Thermostat Install [ 3 Answers ]

I'm installing a digital thermostat replacing and old non programmable one. I have 4 wires (red, yellow, green and white) that need to be attached to the new unit but I don't see where the common wire comes from per the new wiring instructions. What am I missing? Replacing Honeywell with Robert...

Changing Thermostat Analog to Digital have 110 volt wires [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baseboard hot water system with a gas boiler. Boiler is 6-7 years old. It has three zones with 3 separate pumps and thermostats. I checked the thermostat wires and they are 110 volts. Folks at the local hardware store I talked to were surprised with the 110 volts but suggested I could...

View more questions Search