Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaara ravi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Oral sex
    ASSALAMALAIKUM,
    RESPECTED SIR,

I am zaara ravi. I have read many hadith books where I have also come across topics related to sex.Sir I just want to ask you one question for which I have doubt since a very long time and that is" IS ORAL SEX ALLOWED IN ISLAM".

If no then please also guide me how to convince my husband.

I have read books like "A GIFT FOR A MUSLIM BRIDE" which my husand gave me and which covers almost all the topics which a muslim bride has to follow after her marriage.But in that book also I did"nt come across oral sex.

Sir please guide me.
    Waiting for your reply.

Allahhafiz.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Perhaps this should be moved to the Islam board so that the proper expert will see it.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Oct 16, 2008, 05:53 AM

Look zara its little bit embarssing but Islam does allow oral sex because there is hadeath that between wife and husband everything is allowed except he come in back which is cursed,
    Then islam allowed these thing to make control life of husband and wife so they don't go to prohibited solutions. If you do understand arabic tell me I will send to you the athantic hadeath

Vote for my answer if if you like
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2008, 12:44 PM

Oral sex is "not" allowed in Islam, Im sure of this as I have come across this somewhere. It is regarded as unclean.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 12:52 PM

Actually it IS allowed.

All acts that aim at satisfying and pleasing the spouses are allowable so long as two things are avoided, that is anal sex and having sex with a wife while she is still in her menstruation.
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Oct 16, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Comment on Amber101's post
    U should make your sexual parts clean before doing it

Oct 16, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle View Post
    Actually it IS allowed.

All acts that aim at satisfying and pleasing the spouses are allowable so long as two things are avoided, that is anal sex and having sex with a wife while she is still in her menstruation.
    Yes it IS allowed as I have just looked this up and I agree with the above.
    bashirlawal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 02:56 PM

According to our eminent Scholar-Shaikh Qadawi, Oral sex is allien to early Muslim, but due to the spread of Islam to the West such act exist. However, He said since there is nothing that contradicts it in the Qur'an except the Prophet (SAWs) forbade intercourse through the anus and during menstrual period any other procedure of enjoying sex is aLLOWED. However , a muslim must due everything in moderation and fear Allah.
    satswid Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Dec 9, 2008, 02:57 PM

A Muslim should not debase himself to a sub-animal level by resorting to the vile practice of oral sex. The mouth of Insaan is the pathway of the Qurãn, his tongue has been commanded to remain fresh with Zikrullah; his mouth is situated in the noblest part of his body; the functions of his mouth are noble and lofty; his mouth is a passageway for transference of the recited Qurãn into the mouth of the listening angel. He cannot, therefore, debase and dishonour himself so disgracefully by resorting to the revolting practice of oral sex. A Muslim should not dishonour that head and face which the Shariáh of Islam commands to be honoured. Allah Taãla honoured the human head with noble qualities, the highest being the Noor of Aql, but man debases that lofty part of his body by indulging in an act of bestiality not even committed by the lowly beasts. It does not behove man in general, and a Muslim in particular to degrade himself in this manner. The Mu'min's link with Allah Taãla is so strong or ought to be so strong that the Shariáh has prescribed a particular Duá to be recited even when a man approaches his wife for sexual relations. Even at the moment of reaching climax and ejaculation, the Muslim is required to read in his mind (without moving the lips) a special Duá so that he remains protected from any Shaitaani interference. We learn from the Hadith of Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) that Shaytaan attempts to interfere with man even while he indulges in lawful sex, hence the wording of the special Duá for this occasion is: 'O Allah! Protect us from Shaytaan and protect the offspring you grant us from Shaytaan'. Allah Taãla has honoured man highly, hence the Qurãn says, 'Verily, we have honoured the sons of Aadam.' He is therefore not allowed to debase himself with the bestial acts which even the lowly beasts do not commit. The mouth is an honoured part of the physical body. It is not a receptacle of impurity. The Shariáh emphasises the maintenance of its purity. Even in the developing foetus, Allah Taãla has arranged for the maintenance of the purity of the mouth. The umbilical cord connects the developing embryo to its mother. It is the passageway in which exchange of nutrient and waste materials with the circulatory system of the mother takes place. In man the umbilical cord arises at the navel below which is the location of the rebellious Nafs which reduces man to sub-animal levels if not restrained. Why does Allah Taãla not create the foetus with the umbilical cord attached to its mouth so that its nutrition reaches it in the normal way, viz. Via the mouth? Right until the very last moments prior to its emergence into the external world, the baby's nutrition is via the umblical cord. Immediately on reaching the outside world its nourishment reaches it from the mouth. Since the umbilical cord is also the passageway for impure waste matter, its connection is near to the location of the lowly nafs. The mouth has thus been guarded against impurities.

All these facts should be sufficient to convey to Muslims that their Imaan and the spirit of the teachings of Islam do not permit them to grovel in the dregs of debasement and perpetrate moral injustice by utilising the mouth for deriving sexual pleasure
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 03:16 PM

Satswid, that's sad if you consider that genital-only sex is unsatisfying for many, many women. Of course, a muslim man may not care.
    satswid Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Dec 9, 2008, 03:35 PM

Thanks for your comment simon.
    Its not all about sexual satsfaction in islam. A muslim should practie sex only with his/her legal partner(s) and the main purpose behind doing this should be giving birth to a child and not satisfaction. Allah Taala has not given sexual capabilities to human beings or any creature for them to play, but for a serious cause, i.e. reproduction.

May Allah bless U

Dec 10, 2008, 06:15 AM

Actually Satswind - I must say that although I couldn't find any hadiths stating that this act is NOT allowed (feel free to correct me if Im wrong), I actually DO agree with what you have said. In actual fact you are not allowed to even eat with your left hand as your left hand is used for cleaning "those" parts of the body after going to the loo. So why on earth would anyone even think that one would be permitted to use the mouth to touch those parts? Islam teaches cleanliness and hygiene.

Dec 10, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie View Post
    Satswid, that's sad if you consider that genital-only sex is unsatisfying for many, many women. Of course, a muslim man may not care.
    I have done quite a bit of research on many religions, Its not about Muslim men not caring - that's quite a narrow minded view, in actual fact the Muslim religion has laws that ensure the protection of Muslim women by their husbands.
    ume zainab Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Yes

Dec 19, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Comment on mani_jeddah's post
    Yes

Dec 19, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Comment on satswid's post
    I do agree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oral Sex [ 5 Answers ]

If a man performs oral sex on a woman and she has the cold is it possible for him to get the flu as well? In other words, can you get the flu from oral sex?

Why does she not want oral sex? [ 4 Answers ]

Married for 20 plus years. My wife and I have enjoyed a fairly normal sex life. Both enjoyed oral sex, at least I thought. About a year ago she got an infection, (I think a yeast infection) which I understand can be quite uncomfortable. Ever since then she will not let me perform oral sex on...

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

View more questions Search