Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2006, 02:06 PM
    Any ideas?
    OK guys, so I am just wondering on your opinions. OK, I had my period on the 11ths. Lasted 5-7 days. On sunday(the 28th) I had a small amount of bleeding. (just enough to get on my underwear. Thought I was started my period, and rushed home from church. Surprised me, because I had only had my period about what, 2 1/2 weeks earlier? However, I never started. Other then that small amount of bleeding that one time, I haven't had anything since. I seems to have an increase in cm too. My period has been pretty regular lately till this, at 28 days apart. Any ideas on what is going on? Haven't changed my diet, exercise, or anything else. Was it just a fluke or something?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

May 31, 2006, 03:38 PM
    Wait and take a hpt when your period is due. I will keep my fingers crossed though.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2006, 08:49 PM
    I wasn't planning on taking an hpt anytime soon. I've had too many let downs in the past.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2006, 02:21 PM
    No more opinions?
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jun 5, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Maybe it was a fluke but it sounds like what happened to my wife.
    We tried to conceive for five years.
    Nothing. We went a obgyn and he put her on fertility drugs nothing five months later she had her period and it was normal and then about two weeks later she had a little spotting and boom we now have twin boys.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 08:33 AM
    So it sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding? We have been trying gfor about a year now ourselves. I've never had anything like this before, Thanks for replying by the way!
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 01:00 PM
    And was your wife on any kind of because before you tried to conceive?

Jun 6, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Yes she was on the pill.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Oh OK. Yeah, I am sitting here trying not to puke right now. I was trying to play a comp game that I haven't played in a couple weeks. Normally it doesn't bother me, but something about the movement or something... I suddenly feel very squeemish. Bleh. Possibly the heat maybe. Well my period should be here between Thursday and Sunday. So we'll have to see. Thanks again for your response, I was beginning to wonder where everyone went. I am hoping it was implantation bleeding, but I'm not going to count on it. What's that they say... patience is a virtue... I often find myself lacking in that area.

Jun 6, 2006, 09:30 PM
    Sorry I sleep during the day and am up all night
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2006, 09:55 PM
    Wow, must have a weird work schedule eh? Well, have a good night, and thanks for the info. I'll keep you posted thanks

Jun 6, 2006, 10:13 PM
    Good luck and god bless
    KITTEN17 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2006, 12:18 AM
    It sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding I done that I wish you the best of luck
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2006, 10:54 AM
    Thanks for the reply Kitten. Yea, today is the last possible day that my period would come(its still a little irregular as far as how often it comes. Between 28 and 31. Tho lately seems to have been 28. ) today is number 31 and still nothing. Who knows. The day isn't over. I will test tomarrow if it doesn't come today. Thanks for the reply!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 11, 2006, 11:10 AM
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl.
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2006, 11:15 AM
    Thank you!
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Still nothing. Have to wait until the weekend to test though, because I don't have a car this week. But that's OK. By then it should be more possitive anyway. I don't know, I still have a hard time believeing that it is possible, so I am not on the edge of my seat waiting to take it either. I'll be so excited if its possitive, but I think even then I will have a hard time believing. I don't know. I'll post again with the results at end of week. Thanks all for the input!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Good luck, I'll be thinking of you.

However, if it is not. Remember there is always a time and a place for everything. Maybe this is not the time or the place in your life right now.

My last one came up and surprised me after the docs said it was impossible for me to become pregnant due to chemo treatments. They all said that the kind I had would 100% render me sterile. 6 years after they told me that I was giving birth to a son.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2006, 08:50 AM
    Thanks for the reply j9. Yeah, I am not to worried about it. I have been trying for about a year now, and I am at the " go with the flow " point. If it happens it happens, no matter how long it takes or when. I know that the Lord knows the paths of my life better then I, so I leave it in His hands. And I already have a wonderful 21 month old son, SO I am very grateful for him and am so blessed to have him. Thank you for your thoughts and best wishes
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2006, 12:07 PM
    Yeah, after I had my daughter Rae it was 8 years before Johnny. It seems to me like the children are "given" to us when the time is right.

Just remember that stress will cause you not to become pregnant. I agree, go with the flow.

I had Johnny at 38 and I feel that was actually the best time for me. My first 2 were 18 months apart and that was rough.

Rae was 8 and she is by far the absolute best sister in the world. If I had it to do all over again, I would put more distance between the first 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need your ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering what your ideas are of what a normal, healthy relationship is? What are the "rules" when arguing or just dealing with each other? What is absolutely off-limits? Thank you so much for any input you might offer.:)

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents have split up and my 8yr old brother seems to be rebelling towards my mum. He won't do as he told by her. The minute I ask him to he does it without argument. I guess my little bro is angry at my mum and maybe balmes her in some way?? He gets so upset and I have no idea what is...

Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a project in my debate class. We have to find a debatable topic about Meteorology, and I've come up with nothing. Cloud seeding and global warming have already been taking up and I just can't seem to find anything worth debating about. It doesn't matter which side I choose, it just has to be...

View more questions Search