Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nuker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 08:20 PM
    I am being wrongfully sued
    I was involved in a car accident back in dec of 06 the person that is suing me ran threw a red light and tried to beat me threw an intersection he was injured and know he is saying that the accident was my fault when he received 2 tickets for the accident I was wondering If I win this suit is that can I sue him and his lawyer for wrongfull suit?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nuker View Post
    I was involved in a car accident back in dec of 06 the person that is suing me ran threw a red light and tried to beat me threw an intersection he was injured and know he is saying that the accident was my fault when he received 2 tickets for the accident I was wondering If I win this suit is that can I sue him and his lawyer for wrongfull suit?

No. Depends on the State but they are probably suing in an attempt to have you determined a percentage at fault for the accident OR they have witnesses that contradict the Police Report.

The fact that he got tickets is rather meaningless unless the Police Officer who issued the tickets actually saw the accident. The Police don't necessarily speak to ALL of the witnesses and I have found they often ticket in error, based on a partial story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Served a summons/being sued for credit card debt/first time being sued [ 2 Answers ]

I have been served a summons by first class mail of a lawsuit against me by an asset collection agency on behalf of a credit card company. The asset company has purchased the debt,in an amount just over $1000. My question is how do I proceed as I have never been sued before. I currently am...

Wrongfully accused [ 2 Answers ]

I am employed in the UK. I have been wrongfully accused of opening a colleagues wageslip and have proof I did not do this. What action can I take against the person accusing me of this. Slander? Thanks

I believe I was wrongfully terminated [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for this company for 4 months and I was never written up or verbally warned until one day I was told that she didn't believe I was capable of doing my job and that I didn't want to be there. I was never told that I was let go or fired, I just asked if I am finishing out my schedule the...

Got wrongfully terminated can I do anything? [ 7 Answers ]

I had been working at a company almost a year, after seven months I was promoted one week after that my immediate supervisor was terminated. They never replaced my boss (they were "trying") so I was all alone with no one to train me I literately had to learn on my own, I worked at a high end car...

I think I am being wrongfully evicted [ 7 Answers ]

Hello my fiancée and I have lived in our apartment for 2 years when we moved in we notified our landlord that the wooden steps are very slippery due to moss well on halloween this year she fell down them while pregnant she notified him same day as fall and proceeded to hospital after months of doc...

View more questions Search