Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracey24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Component present in every part of a loop
    What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugars?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 31, 2006, 12:48 PM
    That's an oddly worded question, but I believe the answer would be raw materials.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2006, 12:51 PM
    My thoughts were electrons. When talking about the loops I thought she may be talking about the electron rings and the electron configuration. Could be wrong, but sounds like a chemistry question I had last semester.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 31, 2006, 12:57 PM
    Interesting. I found this as a multiple choice question all over the net... with the choices being

A. Raw Materials
    B. Energy release
    C. Energy absorption
    D. Information

I found many guesses (I admit, I was guessing from the recesses of my limited Biology memories), but only one attempt at an explanation, here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sciencehelp/message/1135

Tracey, is it multiple choice?

... and are you studying Kreb's cycle?

... suppose this ought to be in homework help too, huh?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2006, 01:12 PM
    If she is studying Kreb's Cycle we would be talking about the Electron Transport System (ETS), or Cellular Respiration.

We start with the substrate glucose which produces Pyruvic Acid and then Acetyl CoA. This is Glycolysis and Transition Reaction.

Tracey24, are you wanting to know where ATP is produced? And How many ATPs are produced. This comes under the heading of Microbiology.
    KrysFlinchum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tracey24
    What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugars?
    Can you tell me the answer?
    KrysFlinchum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 12:49 PM
    What is the answer to this question?

Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Hi, this question has been asked before.
    Please search before asking in future.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 11:53 PM
    This particular question has been posted at Ask Me about 17 times. Including yesterday and the day before, although always by different "people." It definitely looks like a reference to cellular respiration, I agree with all of you. But it's such a strangely worded question. The people who post these questions don't seem to come back and answer any questions. Is it a game? I'm not sure it matters what the answer it. But I do wonder who posts and why. The one that's part of a list in Biology has 1855 looks but only 5 answers. Why would people look at that question? Is it an internet treasure hunt? Also odd is that the questions do not look as though they written by anyone who understood the science behind them. They are nearly meaningless.
    nasim3050 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2007, 02:38 PM

Jul 24, 2007, 02:39 PM
    nasim3050]What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugars?

Jul 24, 2007, 02:49 PM
    If you’re using an up-to-date light microscope to examine animal
    Cells, you won’t be able to detect

Jul 24, 2007, 02:50 PM
    If you're using an up-to-date light microscope to examine animal
    Cells, you won't be able to detect
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 10:25 PM
    You won't be able to detect the moon?
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 25, 2007, 08:37 AM
    The answfor the question what component is present in every part of a loop, such as that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar? Thw answer is Information.
    s0m3b0dysh3r0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 02:35 PM
    If you find the answer let me know,I have that exact question in my text book word for word >.< (You must be going through penn foster or education direct)
    s0m3b0dysh3r0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Well if you are using the penn foster program the answer is INFORMATION
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s0m3b0dysh3r0
    Well if you are using the penn foster program teh answer is INFORMATION
    A correct answer would be "energy." But I don't see why information would be the answer. What information? Can you describe the specific message?

Also, what is Penn Foster?
    Just Asking
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 04:29 AM
    I am telling you that the true and right answer is "Information". If you read your book you will see that "energy" is some what related, but more in depth to your question you will see that "Information" answers your question.
    -

Aug 1, 2007, 04:31 AM
    If you need any help with all 5 of your exams I will be more then welcome to help you through it. Req your penn Foster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closed loop Chilled water system - pressurisation units [ 18 Answers ]

Hi all , I am new to this site... Could you please some one help me out to locate the pressurization unit for a chilled water system application in 120m tower building. The heat exchangers/CHW pumps are located at 0.0 level... System volume is about 35-40 m3 and pump head is around 4 bar... ...

DW Vent or Air Gap loop? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello - I have a DW that is vented and then runs to just below the double sink opposite the disposal. I want to install a new faucet and would like to make a Looped air gap rather than use the vent on top of the counter. Do I have to loop it through the disposal or could I just go with...

Is there a loop hole in capitol gain? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought our house almost a year ago. Recently someone offered us an amount we could not refuse. If we sell before owning the house for a year is it true that as long as all the money is invested within two years we do not have to pay capitol gain tax? Does this include a house we...

Restat loop [ 7 Answers ]

Every time I turn my computer on it will go into a restart loop: on,off,on,off etc. Like a continuous restart mechanism. On normal bootup I reach the desktop to be met with error messages telling me my System has recovered from a serious error. I click "DOnt send" and another pops up. After...

View more questions Search