Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2006, 06:51 AM
    Leesy's Guide To...
    In order to keep myself in practice with web design & development, I'm thinking of writing a few "guides" to some common web design topics. I was just wondering if anyone has some topics they would like to see something on. Some examples of what I could do a guide on:

• Positioning using CSS (not tables)
    • Web design best practices (not that I follow these much :p)
    • And I'm out of ideas already...

Is there anything somebody would like to see?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 31, 2006, 07:12 AM
    A "beginners guide to CSS" would no doubt be well received.

Another one I see asked a lot elsewhere is about forms: Making them work the way the user wants them to work.

... and the recent post reminds me of the popularity of CMS... maybe a getting started guide for one of the bigger ones like Mambo, phpNuke, etc... or your choice of a good one for beginners.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2006, 09:02 AM
    All good ideas. I guess I'll start with a CSS one then. Watch this space people!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Good Guide To CSS [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a reasonable guide to CSS I heard about on another site: http://www.cssbasics.com/ Quite nice for all those interested in getting started with CSS. I still plan to write my guide but am just having real trouble finding the time to do it.

Sizing guide for pex supplies [ 5 Answers ]

hello again speedball, so I've decided to tackle my pex plumbing project myself and not shell out $700 to the "I know a guy" guy. From what I've read so far, sizing pex is the same as copper, but I value your input greatly. I am running supplies for an attic half bath. The total run for...

Free grant guide [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a free grant guide?

View more questions Search