Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lauri99999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Song driving me crazy!
    I work at a banquet hall and have heard this song MANY times. Just tried to Google it and can't find it ANYWHERE! Thought it would be easy, but now it's just driving me crazy.
    It's usually played for the younger crowd, i.e. bah mitzvahs, and they all know how to dance to it (a coordinated dance like cupid shuffle, etc.). It 'sounds' like "HOT POCKET ROCKET." Those are all the words I remember, but it is repeated over and over, gets faster and faster, then slower again.
    I always think when they play it that it is a tad inappropriate for 13 year olds to be listening to, but it seems that I'm hearing the words all wrong?
    Help!
    :confused:
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 07:40 AM

It may be Pop Lock and Drop It (available on YouTube, so you can check), and if it is, yes, it does seem inappropriate for younger kids, especially at a bar/bat mitzvah.
    lauri99999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2008, 02:14 PM

YOU ROCK!! Too funny I thought they were saying Hot Pocket Rocket :)
    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know the name of the song it's driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings and or what is it called? It goes: "It's all in love whoo whoo whoo, it's all in love whoo whoo whoo, it's all in loooooove":confused:

Looking for the tile of a song that is DRIVING ME CRAZY [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi hi hi to everyone! OK here's the thing, I recently heard this song in the radio and I liked it but I don't know the name of it. The lyrics go "something Madrid, something LA, something Detroit, something San Diego, something New York, something Barcelona.." the names of the cities...

What song is this.. Its driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Been tyring to find out what song this is for the last 4 years... Used to be played every weekend at a dance club in Wisconsin... The only lyrics I remember are... "Feel My energy nah nah nah Feel my Energy, my energy yeah" (Then the next verse starts with... ) "People say ....."

Driving me crazy! Can't remember song [ 2 Answers ]

I'm desperate! I don't know the title or artist but I know it's a somewhat recent song (past 5 years or so), it's r and be and the chorus has the lines "cause i'm the one that wants you and i'm the one that needs you" in it. Please help

View more questions Search