Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaroth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2006, 12:09 AM
    Electoral College.
    A state having two Senators and one Represenative in congresss has how many Presidential electors in the Electoral College?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 31, 2006, 03:40 AM
    Three.

The number of electors assigned to each state is equal to the total number of Senators (two) and Representatives that the state has in Congress (at least one; thus, no state has fewer than three electors).
    [source and more info]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

College [ 6 Answers ]

With colleges that require you to live on campus the first year or two, will any allow you to bring your baby with you? I know Longwood allows it in certain cases but I was wondering if anyone knew of others that did. If not does anyone know if those colleges will let you live off campus instead?

How to well in college being a new student [ 4 Answers ]

I am a new student at a junior college taking 4 classes. How do you study for them? Do I just study each class a little a day, or what? I am confused with How I will get all A's. It's a little overwhelming. Thanks

College Search [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I'm dure not many people would know this, but if anyone knows a college that's teaches car designing pleeeaaasseee let me know.. I know of 2 right now... Savannah college of art and design in Georgia.. And some college in calafornia... Car designing "I Think" is also know as...

View more questions Search