Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl9353 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 03:19 PM
    How does a person bid on cleaning after construction of new homes?
    How do you bid on post cleaning for construction of new homes
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Hi, babygirl9353!

I just titled and moved your question that you had posted as a response to someone else's old question so that yours would be your very own thread to get the most exposure as well as responses.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to post a new question that's not really an answer in some way to the original question at the top of the page, it's best to be starting a new thread.

There have also been many questions on this site where having a cleaning business on the domestic and/or commercial level has been the subject.

If you put the two words, Clough, Cleaning into the search function at the top of this page, you're going to find tons of threads where what to do in various stages of operating a cleaning service are discussed about supplies that are needed, the bidding process, bonding, licensing, insurance, contracts, etc.

The threads that have the most responses would be the best ones to look at. There is one that's titled "cleaning advertising not getting many responses" that might be a particularly good one for you to read the posts on it.

Stringer is an authority and outstanding member here who can give you the best and most sound advice concerning what you're asking

If you need help with how to advertise for free and most effectively on the Internet and also in other ways, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New construction cleaning business [ 3 Answers ]

I am starting a new construction cleaning business and would like to know if anyone could give me the correct steps to giving a bid, what is included in the rough clean and the final clean.. :)

Final cleaning new construction [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing a job now and was called to do final clean, when we get there , supplies are still all over the place, I thought final clean was just that final clean, so we cleaned the best we could but am sure we will get called back to redo for no extra money.. this can't be right.. any advise on...

Who does final cleaning on new house construction? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering if the General Contractor or the home builder usually pays to have the home cleaned before final inspection, closing?

New Construction Cleaning Company [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about starting a cleaning company that does new construction and possibly even office cleaning. Is there a license that I need to obtain or any other restrictions that I should know about? If there is a license or certificate where do I obtain this or who do I need to talk to?

Cost per sq footage cleaning on remodeled homes [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know what the average charge per sq footage is in Sacramento to clean a remodeled home / construction home... San Antonio is 30 cents any ideas what it is in Cali?

View more questions Search