Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 05:54 PM
    She's here!
    Just wanted to let you all know that my little girl Tanya Kathleen was born on Monday the 6th(I was induced). She was 7 lbs 9 oz, 19 1/2 inches. She has tons of long dark wavy hair, blue eyes, several dimples, and a sweet disposition. She's 8 days old now, and doing great, growing strong. She looks just like her big brothers (and therefore Daddy) only in a cute girly way haha. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know our wonderful news! I will post a pic of her as my avatar for a few days. Enjoy!
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 14, 2008, 08:45 PM

Congratulations!
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 14, 2008, 08:51 PM

Congratulations she is beautiful...
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 15, 2008, 09:38 AM

Congratulations & Welcome, Tanya! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Congrats girl!! I don't know how you do it with 3 so close together. You are indeed a very strong woman.

Tanya Kathleen is so BEAUTIFUL!! You make the prettiest babies.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2008, 10:58 AM

Love that new baby smell.

Congrads.

If you need to take a break I'm more than happy to have a baby sleep on me whilst in the recliner. Man, I miss that.

*sigh*
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Hahah thanks you guys. Everyone told me that going to three kids, was the hardest transition. From two to one. However, I have come to notice in the last week since I've been home with her... If I could handle my first son, haha then I can handle just about anything! Really my first son is such a handful, that I honestly haven't noticed a hung stress change with my second or third baby. Hha. SO FAR. I'm sure once the kids get sick at the same time, or I DO, and once my youngest is crawling, and I'm trying to potty train my second etc(who knows, maybe both of the younger two will be potty training at the same time, since I hear girls start training earlier then boys?) then things will probably pick up in the stress level, but for now, things are great. The boys just adore Tanya (a bit too much at times, poor thing tends to get mauled a lot) and she's a very good quiet baby. Hubby is a great help when he is home from work, and its just been wonderful so far.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 03:19 PM
    She's beautiful! Congrats!
    I'm so happy for you. I know you'll handle all 3 just fine.
    And yes, my daughter potty trained earlier than my son so could be easy for you there.
    Congrats again!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Yea, that's what I heard, that girls tend to want to potty train sooner then boys do. So with them being 16 months apart, it could easily turn out that they will both be potty training at the same time. That could be intersting. Though I have heard they tend to potty train fast too, so maybe they'll start at the same time, and finish before him too hah. (or with her starting a bit after him, and they finish at the same time HAHA) My first one didn't potty train until he was three. I'm hoping my second son will train earlier and faster since he has a big brother for an example/inspiration. But that's all far into the future. I'm just coasting along on the lazy river of peaceful living right nowHAH
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Well I'm happy that it's a peaceful lazy river right now for you LOL!
    I have 2 children, 3 years apart... and there's a river... river rapids LOL:D;)

Keep doing what you're doing bugg cause you're doing great!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 07:47 PM

Awww bug she's such a beauty! :) Congrats to you and your family!! I bet you're having fun with all of the girly stuff for a change :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Thanks so much rankrank! I AM loving all the girly stuff. You have such a bigger selection then u do with boys!
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage View Post
    thanks so much rankrank! I AM loving all the girly stuff. you have such a bigger selection then u do with boys!
    LMAO! Isn't that the truth!:D
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 07:49 AM
    HOnestly, its like you go look for clothes for boys,(esp for winter) they have a couple different sweaters, sweatpants, t-shirts, jeans... thats it. You go looking for girls, and you get a whole array of colors and patterns and styles etc. HAHA. I was SOOOOO excited when I realized I could actually look at a selection of clothes when I was getting her stuff. Hah. I was a bit shocked athow long it took too! Usuallyin and out because there's not much choice. Haha.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage View Post
    thanks so much rankrank! I AM loving all the girly stuff. you have such a bigger selection then u do with boys!
    SO true... it's amazing the difference!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2008, 09:13 PM

Congratulations! She is lovely!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me after almost 4 years? She's says she's reserved. [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story just been a long relationship. Im so confused I've now been with my well nearly 4 years. I met her when I was 24 and she was 18. Its been the perfect relationship. She is a university student and I sjustabout to finish up her degree and I think that's great. Ive been...

She's after me because I'm with him! [ 4 Answers ]

Ryt I'm with this lad who I like and he likes me back the only problem is that our exs keep getting involved. His ex by 1 year! Keeps saying that she is after me and if she finds me her and her friends will hurt me. And then my ex thinks he can completely control my new reletionship and is also...

How do I know if she's right for me [ 1 Answers ]

The girl I'm dating makes me happy and I feel good arouund her but she does drugs ans she cuts her self what do I do to make it work

How to tell you mum she's going to be a Nan! [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm 19 recently found out I'm pregnant and my mum hates my partner. So how do I tell her I'm pregnant? Also I know there is no way I can live here once the baby arrives and my partner isn't working at the moment. What options do we have on where we can bring up our child in a happy and...

I'm 18 she's 16 [ 2 Answers ]

Could I go to jail if I had sex with an 16 year old and I'm 18 teen but she always made the first move on me and she thought she was pregnaut and told her parents that I wasn't there to help her and every time I was she would just blow me off

View more questions Search