Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kleaning Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Commercial post const. clean pricing per square foot
    What is the going rate per square footage for a commercial post construction clean? It is a tim hortons restaurant.
    kleaning Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 01:07 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the going rate per square footage for a commercial post construction clean? It is a tim hortons restaurant.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Hi, kleaning!

What the going rate is would depend on where the work is being done, so it would be helpful to know that. Also, it would be helpful to know what kind of cleaning experience you already have working for others in order to make a profit for yourself of some kind.

There have been many questions on this site where having a cleaning business on the domestic and/or commercial level has been the subject.

If you put the two words, Clough, Cleaning into the search function at the top of this page, you're going to find tons of threads where what to do in various stages of operating a cleaning service are discussed about supplies that are needed, the bidding process, bonding, licensing, insurance, contracts, etc.

The threads that have the most responses would be the best ones to look at. There is one that's titled "cleaning advertising not getting many responses" that might be a particularly good one for you to read the posts on it.

Stringer is an authority and outstanding member here who can give you the best and most sound advice concerning what you're asking

If you need help with how to advertise for free and most effectively on the Internet and also in other ways, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bid per square foot [ 4 Answers ]

I have just got back into doing interior construcion cleaning. I am having problems finding out what is the going rate per sq. ft. I was in cleaning about 10 yrs ago so the prices have change dramatically. Before I took over the business from someone else, so I never got to do the bidding or...

Pricing commercial cleaning jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a commercial cleaning business and to know how to price out the different jobs that come with the business. Please help.THANKS

Clueless on Commercial Cleaning Pricing [ 9 Answers ]

I'm starting a small commercial cleaning company. I've been offered a job that supply wise and skill wise, I'm ready for, however, I am clueless as to how to price. I know that square footage should be factored in, supplies, labor building density and time it takes to clean. But how to I put it...

Painting - Pricing by the square foot [ 8 Answers ]

I've been reading some of the posts and replies regarding pricing a paint job by the square foot. I would like it if someone can help me make sense of the following scenarios, the scenarios do not include paint, patch work, textured surface and ceiling. Example 1:Room 10' X 10' room @ $.70 per...

View more questions Search