Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay_Bird Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
    I know I shouldn't be doing this.just need some feedback
    Okay me and my ex been broken up for 4 months,during that 4 months being broken up we were still doing bf/g/f stuff

One night we got into a bad argument week later she hooked up with another guy

And I been going no contact for 35 days since then...

Here is the thing... somdays I feel like contacting her

Her new boyfriend hasn't been down here ever since that week we got into that argument,cause he works out of town,sometimes out of state,and is only here a couple of days

Where here I am the nice guy... who I admit was clingy... that live 5 min. away from here

I guess at the end of the day... do you guys think I have a chance to get her back

40% want her back 10% don't know what to do,and the other 50% doesn't want her back...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 12:23 PM

You want advice, that 40%, take into an alley, run it full speed into a brick wall, if it still wants her back, repeat the action.
    AskJenny Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

Oct 14, 2008, 12:32 PM

You don't want her back; try to continue to tell yourself that... day after day it'll get easier and when you are ready you'll find someone new who can appreciate you for you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bird View Post
    10% don't know what to do,and the other 50% doesn't want her back...........
    Listen to this part. The majority is winning and soon it will be 51%, 9% then 52%,8% and eventually you'll know 100% that you made the right decision and 100% that you don't want her back. What you are taking back is girl that is not good for you and you know it. What you are taking back is a girl that hooks up with other people to try and get to you. What you are taking back is someone who thinks about themselves and not you. If it had worked out with the other guy you know she'd kick you to the curb in an instant and never have looked back. Instead it didn't so she wants to keep you around.

Being alone is better then her drama, and furthermore her drama will stop you from growing out of this type of behavior she brings to your life.
    Fredj88 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2008, 01:18 PM

I know how it is somedayd I want my ex back then the next day I don't. Keep going nc.
    Jay_Bird Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 01:53 PM
    I am going to keep going

Sometimes I just get the strongest urges to call her

I feel like,since bascially she is in a long distance relationship,I somehow got a chance
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Oct 14, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bird View Post
    sometimes I just get the strongest urges to call her

But the fact is she did go with another guy rite??
    That should be sufficient to hold on to your nc.. the world is a better place with better people... go find the one that cares for you and would prefer being single if you ever left her than hanging out with someone else immediately.. u want to be just another guy in the row?
    Cheer up dude.:)
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Oct 14, 2008, 02:00 PM

Another qucik point I need to make... I think us guys are far more sensitive than girls...
    We are hard as rock from outside and soft as pulp from within when it comes to our girl...
    I think this is us.yeah. :-(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get some feedback [ 7 Answers ]

So my ex and I broke up about 1.5 month ago. She asked for a break since we were fighting too much. Fast forward to today, we're talking a bit more now and I'm allowing her to vent her frustration and anger about the failed relationship. I can't say this break was bad because it gave me an...

Feedback from HR RE 1st Interview [ 2 Answers ]

Here is the feedback that was given to a Headhunter working with me in my job search from the VP of HR at a company where I interviewed. This was my first interview with them--the screening interview: "Nothing definitive except that the “style” was off – which is a component that is very...

Just need feedback [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6.5 years, 3 kids (1 from previous marriage.) Both my husband and I have been previously married. After the birth of our first child (4yrs ago) I found out, from an e-mail message sent out from my husband, that he and his previous wife were into the "lifestyle" or...

I definitely need feedback on this one.Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everyone! Im new here and in serious search of some advice. Let me start by saying I'm a mom of two. My boy is 16 and my daughter is 11. Im 34 and raising my son seemed terribly easy compared to raising my daughter. I have lived in my neighborhood for seven years now. It started as a...

View more questions Search