Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcwellman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fan replacement globe
    I am looking for a replacement globe model #M52-5B/4L . I called Litex and MSG. Litex said it was not there's and MSG showed it was Litex. The fan came from Lowe's home improvement store and they could not help me find a globe.
    jcwellman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 08:01 AM
    I need a replacement globe for my harbor breeze ceiling fan. Model # 52-5B/4L. I have tried Lowe's home improvement , litex and message.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 11:03 PM

Litex makes Harbor Breeze. Try them again.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Westinghouse made/makes a FEW Harbor Breeze models you can try them as well.
    Barbytn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 11:31 AM

If you're still interested in buying replacement globes I have some listed on eBay - item #180315552387
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2008, 01:28 PM

Was your fan the same model as this one?
    LRVM Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Did you ever find parts? We are in the same situation and need globes and light bulbs.

LRVM
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 09:57 PM

Did you contact Litex?

Sep 30, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Yes they said that model is not theirs, but Lowe's told us to call them and we took the model number right off the fan. They said to call the number in the owners manual. I do not have an owners manual, an electritian installed it for us. Neither Litex or Lowe's are any help. We can not even find replacement light bulbs. They are some weird bulb that plugs in. Lowe's says they have never seen a bulb like it.
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2009, 10:51 PM

Westinghouse also makes some Harbor Breeze fans you can try them. Westinghouse Lighting Corporation

I suspect it's Litex though. Do you know the model name?

Oct 2, 2009, 05:45 AM
    Yes but they still say it is not theirs. We did end up finding light bulbs though at Home Depot. I guess if anything else goes wrong with it, we will just purchase a new fan light.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 10:19 PM

Send me a picture of the fan I'll see if I can tell if it's Litex or Westinghouse.
    TimChakos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Need instructions on how to screw on the gobes for a M-52-5B/4L. I can't get the globes to tighten up seem to be about a 1/4 inch gap. THing is I just took the fan down and moved it to another location and can't seem to figure out how I did it the first time.

ANy help...
    richiek123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 01:28 PM
    I have 1 globe for harbor breeze aero 52" for sale. If anyone's interested email me . [email protected]
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2010, 04:45 PM

Do you know the model name of the fan, Tim?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Globe [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze 52" Tebron Garden Ceiling Fan (2 actually). It was the only outdoor model I could find at Lowe's. I am not thrilled with it in general but when you pull the chain to change the fan speed or light setting it shakes the entire fan. A globe fell off the other night and...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Parts? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze 52" Teak Outdoor Ceiling Fan that I accidentally broke the white globe (with my step ladder). I can't seem to find any sites (including Harbor Breeze) that offer replacement parts. I believe that Lowe's is the exclusive distributor for this brand now. However, I don't see...

Replacement light for harbor breeze ceiling fan [ 8 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan Item #: 96506 Model: NEO52CH5CLK looking for replacement light bulb. Right now is a blue neon light I want find a clear white light for this item. Can anyone tell me how to contact harbor breeze. I tried and all I can find is a referral back to Lowe's, who are no help at all.

Harbor Breeze 52" Aero Ceiling Fan Light Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Just moved into a new apartment, and the light in my ceiling fan blew out. I have tried and tried but can not seem to figure out how to open the light fixture to replace the bulb. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search