Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vev_pro Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Hair fall due to thyroid ?
    I had severe hair loss in my forehead &doctors suggested me finasteride &minoxidil.but after using these my hair fall only increased.I heard that hypothyroidism can cause hair fall.what are the symptoms of hypothyroidism?
    Meeko Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 07:43 PM

I think its from the medication and not the low thyroid. But if you're not taking medication then I'm sure it's just the thyroid.

I have the same problem. It's depressing. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Hair fall [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is totally vanishing so watcan I do to stop that,I have a little bit of dandruff problem

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

Thyroid problem reason for hair loss? [ 4 Answers ]

How alopecia areata can be treated. I want to ask one more query as my weight is losing and my hair are falling so can thyroid be one of reasons for hair fall. Thanks prabhjot

Hair Fall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Swathi.I am 25 years old.I am a married women.I came to USA(atlanta) 8 months back.Since I started living in atlanta, I have been suffering my severe hair loss.I am taking head bath weekly twice.I eat lot of vegetables, eggs,dates,fruits(Grapes) and juices(Orange).I don't have dandruff.I...

View more questions Search