Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Ah, relationships.
    Two ladies talking in heaven:

1st woman: Hello! My name is Wanda.
    2nd woman: Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die?

1st woman: I Froze to Death.

2nd woman: How Horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
    1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 04:56 PM

Ha Ha... didn't see that coming simone :)
    Alexandra12 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2011, 07:22 AM
    Hahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships ? [ 6 Answers ]

Well I am just amazed at the help you people are posting. It is helping a great deal right now. But I thought I would throw my story in the mix seeing how I am still dealing with the pain and any advice would be welcomed. So I guess I will sum it up as best as I can. Well in the beginning, I...

About relationships [ 6 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man tells you I love you, I love you, I love you but I am not in love with you. He explains that men sometime take longer?

'How to' in relationships? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all, I believe that I am very naïve when it comes to relationships. I started my first 'real' relationship 2 years and 5 months ago and to this day I feel like there is something lacking between my significant other and I. The problem is, I can't seem to figure it out so I will ask every...

God in relationships [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a relationship conflict with someone who I have religious differences with... He is Christian and I do not believe in God. Although I do not believe in God, I do believe in religion. I want my kids to go to church (probably whatever religion my partner is) because I feel it would...

View more questions Search