Ask
    leeann58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Wood deck
    How do we get paint off a wood deck
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 07:31 AM

Behr and others sell strippers for stains and painted decks. Behr.com: Products - Premium Stain & Finish Stripper No. 64-N

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Resurfacing a wood deck [ 4 Answers ]

I'm replacing the boards on my wood deck, as the old ones are rotten. The existing boards were attached with decking (spiral) nails. Each plank has 3 nails at 10 different spots. I'm assuming that if I just put the nails in where the old ones were, that it won't hold as well, since the holes will...

Seal Wood Deck [ 1 Answers ]

We just recently had a wood deck built around our above ground pool. What is the difference between "sealing" and "staining"? Obviously, I am a novice at this. I would like to protect the deck as we live in Florida and our weather is so inclimate. I like the color of the deck as is and would...

Using pvc for support when building wood deck [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used pvc for the supports under a wood deck walkway? I have been told you can use it and it saves having to use concrete and dig holes but cannot find any information on it.

Wood Deck over Concrete Patio [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to build a deck over my concrete patio but the problem is I have only about 4 1/2 inches between between slab and top of concrete house slab. Therefore, I can only use 2x4s for supporting the low profile deck. All deck do it yourself books recommend a minimum 2x6 for deck joists. Is...

Deck attracting wood bees [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep wood bees away from my deck? You know the kind I'm talking about... the huge ones that resemble bumble bees. I'm deathly afraid of bees as I am allergic to bee stings. I don't want to wait until dark before I can enjoy my deck!

View more questions Search