Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ice26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 01:07 PM
    What do I charge per square foot for cleaning
    Hello,
    I am starting a residential and office cleaning business. I want to charge by the square foot. How much per square foot do I charge for a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleaning for offices and residential homes? I also would like to know how much to charge for a fitness gym.
    Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 01:16 PM

In all cleaning you are going to have to though experience and past cleaning of similar places.

What type of floors, do you mop or vac, do you pick up equipment or is it already picked up. Do you take trash out, do you use your equipmnet or thiers,

Have you figured in all of your taxes, including self employment taxes, are you insured, will you have employees if so have you figured in workers comp insurance coverage
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 12:46 AM

Hi, ice26!

As noted above, there are many factors that need to be considered.

There have been many questions on this site where having a cleaning business on the domestic and/or commercial level has been the subject.

If you put the two words, Clough, Cleaning into the search function at the top of this page, you're going to find tons of threads where what to do in various stages of operating a cleaning service are discussed.

The threads that have the most responses would be the best ones to look at. There is one that's titled "cleaning advertising not getting many responses" that might be a particularly good one for you to read the posts on it.

Stringer is an authority and outstanding member here who can give you the best and most sound advice concerning what you're asking

If you need help with how to advertise for free and most effectively on the Internet and also in other ways, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning

Square foot [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know the inches per side of a 24 square foot board.

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average fee per square foot for office cleaning?

Price for square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much is for square feet cleaning

How to submit a construction cleaning bid on a 1510 square foot home [ 1 Answers ]

I need to submit a construction cleaning bid on a 1510 square foot home. Not sure how to write it up, please help

View more questions Search