Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 30, 2006, 02:42 AM
    Blank pennies
    I'm wondering if anyone knows if blank pennies have any value. In the last month I have stumbled across 3 of them..
    They are just pennies that were not stamped on either side.
    I think it's weird that I've never seen this my entire life and now I have 3 with in the last month...
    Pennies from heaven maybe? LOL
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 30, 2006, 02:55 AM
    If they are indeed unstruck pennies (planchets), they typically sell for $2-$4 apiece. See, for example, eBay's current listings for them:
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...nny&category0=
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 30, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I took a group of students to the Denver mint on a field trip. Each child was given an uncirculated unstamped penny. My guess is that they really aren't worth anything, especially if they give them to every class that visits the mint. I use mine as a ball marker when I play golf.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 02:18 AM
    I agree with the answers above. You also might want to try the following search if you have further questions.

Blank Pennies - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blank screen [ 3 Answers ]

While on the internet my computer froze up and when I did control alt delete my screen went blank with all wavy lines. I shut the machine off and sbooted up again only to get the blank screen with wavy lines. No matter what I try I cannot get to my desktop. Can anyone help? :eek:

About:blank using XP [ 2 Answers ]

The IE about:blank hijacker has struck me down!! And I need help. I've try about every Adware program available and nothing works. I've try the manual method and run into a snag. The manual method suggests using Reglite.exe to find a hidden file under...

About::blank [ 6 Answers ]

How about a thread dedicated to this homepage change that won't quit, instead of DSO Exploit. I had (maybe still do, hard to tell from all of the threads... ) DSO, I thought that is what was causing my home page to go to about:: blank every time I opened up IE. Does anyone know how to get my own...

IE   About:blank [ 5 Answers ]

Well I read all the queeries and didn't see my problem. While surfing I get redirected to an annoying search engine page ( about:blank) with 2 or 3 spyware pop-up ads. The desired page will load for 1 sec and then I end up on( about :blank). This will occur when using links on my home page...

View more questions Search