Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    legallygorgeous Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Why am I emotional?
    I have just been super moody lately towards everyone. Weird thing is, its not around my menstrual cycle. I'm driving my boyfriend crazy and everyone around me. Do you have any tips on how to go back to my giddy self?
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 13, 2008, 10:36 AM

Taking deep breaths, counting to five (to yourself) before speaking, and thinking logically and happily before you speak would help.

That help any?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 01:10 PM

"Super moody"... I'm not sure what that means exactly. Crying and irritable?

Part of growing up is being your authentic self in relationships(thanks Dr. Phil for the term). If a person is playing a role, a deep, loving part of that person's personality wants to break through to get what she needs from people in her life in order to be happy. :)

I think your real self is sad and wants to get your attention away from your giddy side.

Get some visits with a professional in order to get on the right track. :)
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 11:36 PM

All part of growing up. Don't look for problems where there aren't any. Have a chat with your boyfriend and ask him not to take it personally. You should also try to keep everything as simple as possible for now. No point in loading yourself down with more pressure and stress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very emotional [ 6 Answers ]

Hii I been so emotional lately I'm guessing because I'm having problems with my husband, we are trying to conceive and it can be stressful at times.I accused hubby of not being there for me when I'm sad or crying.My moods are getting to both of us I feel we are getting far apart.I never was a...

Emotional abuse? [ 1 Answers ]

My father has put me down and insulted me my whole life. He thinks it is funny. Often the insult comes in front of other people and he says it like a joke. Growing up, I didn't realize the affect it had on me. I would call myself a loser, fat, stupid or whatever. Luckily, someone told me how awful...

Breakee Still emotional? [ 6 Answers ]

Been broken up with my Ex for over two weeks now and its been 1 week nc we broke up because of some issues I needed help with. I find out she cries when people talk about me still after two weeks that normal for the Breakee after two weeks? She said she still loved me but needed space that was...

Emotional problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I realize that I can't seem to control my jealously and when I get jealous I gain so much anger and I catch weird mood swings I feel depressed and very emotional I get jealous for anything.. with my boyfriend I get mad most of the time when he's out with his friends or if he doesn't call me or...

Emotional abuse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi This is my first time on this site. I'll try to be as brief as possible about my problem. I've had a lot of problems of late and found out my ex of many years has been emotionally abusing me. I didn't realise and have ben told this by counsellors after describing the relationship. I've now...

View more questions Search