Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjw25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 09:35 AM
    High school diploma
    I want to get my high school diploma on line, but can't afford it is there any way of getting help with the cost?
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 13, 2008, 11:09 AM

You could get a job. :P Where do you live and how old are you?
    sjw25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iFire View Post
    You could get a job. :P Where do you live and how old are you?
    Well for starters I do have a job, I'm also a single mother, who works to support her kids! I want a better job but I need a high school diploma and don't have the time to go back to school, BECAUSE I'm WORKING! Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 01:39 PM

First don't fall for one of the fake degrees they offer to sell you without any classes and so on, they are not worth the paper they are printed on.

Your local GED program often works with low income with sliding fees based on income.

But you will have to take time to study if not online, at home doing study for the GED program
    amandasmith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 02:06 PM
    You could try The American Academy. They are an online high school. They offer scholarships they will take care of a portion of the cost. I know that they also have payment plans available. I think the payments are somewhere around $49 a month. This might be a very good option for you, especially if you only need a few credits to graduate. I hope this helps! Best of luck and congrats on deciding to finish school!

Welcome to The American Academy, an accredited online high school. | The American Academy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 02:32 PM

Check out some GED study guides at the library and photocopy sample tests. Take one or two to find out what you're deficient in. Go back to the library and check out study guides for those subject areas, Study and do the sample tests, then retake a couple more of the GED tests.

Please don't do the sample tests in the study guides, meaning, don't write in the books. Photocopy the sample tests.

This is how I studied for a test that got me into grad school and also into Mensa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school diploma [ 12 Answers ]

:( Hello I am 40 years old and now need my high school diploma for a job that I applied to. Someone please help, I don't know what to do. I had a stroke last March and I am scared to death to leave my home. I applied for a job to do at home it is for the IRS... Can I get my diploma online at home?...

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Will the military recognize an online high school diploma?

High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

How can I retrieve my high school transcripts and a copy of my diploma?

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search