Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eeyor834 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 08:26 AM
    My cat is very sick
    My cat is vomiting and she won't eat or drink.. I can not at all afford a vet bill.. What should I do about this matter
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 13, 2008, 11:11 AM

You should try and get a vet to listen to you and explain your problem to them. It's a life that could possibly be lost, I hope they aren't that worried about money. :P Say that to them.
    JillWa Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2008, 11:12 AM

How long has this been going on? If it's been more than a couple of days you should call your local ASPCA and see if there is a program that will help you pay for vet bills, if not they may have other suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

Sick dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is throwing up this brown stuff. And I don't know what is it!! :( :mad:

Sick. 24/7 [ 4 Answers ]

OK I'm a 15 years old teenager who is always sick... and no I'm not being sarcastic and exaderating. I was sick I don't know how many times in the past 4 months.. 2 weeks ago I was sick with a really bad cold/flu and I got medication for my throat.. On Monday I got sick again.. :eek: This is so not...

My cat is sick [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone if you know any good sites to learn about cat diseases please let me know it is VERY ergent. Please and thank you. ♥ sarah

View more questions Search