Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacey868 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 07:50 AM
    What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems .
    What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?
    Simone21295 Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 11:53 PM

I don't know
    Tiscaly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 08:35 AM
    A social problem is a dilemma facing the society and sociological problem has to do with researches, there for it is scientific or theoretical.
    VionaCharles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2013, 07:57 PM
    Social problems are issues of public concern while sociological problems are phenomena which await sociological explanations. For example, deviance such as vandalism is a social problem while divorce is a sociological problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Plumming problems causing other problems [ 1 Answers ]

A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search