Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferranto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 06:20 AM
    "just Dating"
    What does it mean when you have been dating or seeing someone for a little over 5 months exclusively and then they tell you that you are "Just dating"
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 11:55 AM

It means you aren't exclusive. And you aren't. It also means "back off" if you've been pressing on any particular issue(s) recently.

You should back off and start opening other dating avenues. She's basically telling you that you two aren't serious and that usually means other(s) have already piquéd her interest.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 12:15 PM

It basically means there's no commitment
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2008, 09:48 PM

I wouldn't assume it means any of those things. It could mean, "don't tell me what to do; we aren't married." I think you need to give us more context. More important, ask HER what she meant. Don't ask us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does "dating" mean to you guys? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys! Please answer to this: when you ask a girl out and she agrees to go out with you, do you usually take it as a sign of interest or is it just... dating? Thank you

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

Custom dating "rules" [ 12 Answers ]

I read post after post, and the questions got me wondering, in today's normal dating, if there is such a thing, how many dates do you go out on before you have sex. I know some would never till married and some don't know the others name, But with the amount of sexual issues we get questions on,...

Girls - Define "dating" . [ 2 Answers ]

I need to define a few terms - if you are dating someone, and you aren't exclusive and see other people, yet have sex with them, at what point does 'dating' equal 'promiscuous' ? Where do you draw the line?

View more questions Search