Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AFareed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Humming noise
    I hear a humming noise coming from my attic. It does not seem connected to the AC unit or Water Heater. The noise comes and goes often without any specific pattern
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 07:32 AM

Does the noise happen even when the outside wind is totally still and calm? Are there any pieces of powered equipment in the attic like a power vent or transformer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Humming pipe Noise [ 1 Answers ]

My water pipes will give a loud humming noise every when shower and toilet flushes please help ? How could I stop this...

Humming noise in pvc pipes [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Loud Humming Noise When A Garden Tap Is Turn On - The Pipe Runs Above The Basement Tiles. I Traced The Noise From The Outside Wall To The Noise About Ten Feet In- What Can I Do? Gb

Humming noise [ 3 Answers ]

A humming noise from a light fixture--when turned on-means what? No dimmer Non-fluoresecent Just a question :D

Humming noise in the walls [ 1 Answers ]

1. My house is 5 years old. 2. The pressure in the faucets and the shower seem to be slow, at times. 3. When we flush the toilet, wash our hands, or do the dishes there seems to be a loud humming noise that appears within the walls. However, the noise doesn't always occur. 4. The humming can...

CPU Noise - Humming [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 651-M motherboard (Micro ATX motherboard) which has the SiS651 Northridge and SiS962L Southbridge Chipsets. My system is running Win XP Home with 2 GB of RAM and 80 GB Hard drive. I am experienceing a loud humming noise coming from the Computer. This happens every time that I use the...

View more questions Search