Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kunal14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 11:08 PM
    Intrested in islam
    Hello I am very impress with your lecture on peace TV and I am intrested in islam and very excited to join the islam but my uncles and especially me have many questoins on islam if you are intrested in me and my question then please answer to the question.I am waiting for your response.when you allow me to ask question then I will ask ask question to u.Releated with islam.
    irainesan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Hi, post your question. I am willing to answer to the best of my knowledge insha allah
    abdullah11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Hello
    You may ask me directly at
    I am sorry, this is a public forum, all questions and answers need to be posted. Contact off board is not allowed, email address deleted.
    bashirlawal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 03:31 PM

I will be happy to receive your question.Also pray for God's guidance. It is Him that can make you see and follw the truth.
    bashirlawal Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2008, 03:39 PM
    The two sins are very grevous in the site of Allah. Allah destroyed the people of Luth (Sodom amd Gomorrah) because of Homosexuality.Thus a muslim community would also like to met a death penalty to homosexuals so that the calamity that befell the peole of Luth will not afflict the community. As for rape it amy equally carry the dealth penalty however the smallest punishment is to whip a rapist with 100 lashes while the victim will be freed unlike the adultry while both party will be punished.When two unmarried party consent to have sex , they have comoted adultery/fornication the punishment is 100 lashes for each of them Qur'amn c hapter 4 verse 1-4.
    This is the reason Islam enjoins muslims to marry and be supported to get married by the community
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 03:41 PM

I woiuld like to know why irainesan and abdullah11 both have the exact same IP address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl who isn't intrested [ 3 Answers ]

OK.im in year 7 and I love a girl I spend most of my time with her but she has a boyfriend and isent intrested.I told my best friend I loved her and he told her so I gues that screwed me but anyway I miss her when I'm not with her .so what do I do :confused:

Islam in the USA [ 4 Answers ]

Will the intra-Islamic divisions lead to Sunni-Shia violent confrontation in the USA ? The American Spectator

Islam in the US [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Islam [ 1 Answers ]

Is Islam a religion? And What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

View more questions Search