Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roper21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 10:33 PM
    What horror film is this scene in ?
    Ok I've been having troubles remembering this movie or t.v show or what ever it was. Its been a long time since I've seen it and all of sudden I remember this scene! I believe this movie was made in the 90's
    Well here it is!

A Man on a Motorcycle had to stop because he had troubles with his bike. So he walk to this farm house. Where a Girl live there, but she coulnt talk! And he tried talking to her but she couldn't talk so they wrote together on a board or something! Well then later on, a man (I think it was a dadon the girl also a ghost) comes in late at night and beats the girl and throw her in a well I think. And this happens every night at the same time, but the girl always same to be fine,. then one night the biker guy beats up the ghost and the guy and the girl left.. after that night,. there by a tree slleping and the guy wakes up and takes the girls necklace off, and as he did this the girl said something then her head just fell off! :eek:

It was Crazy!!

!Anyone know what I;m talking about?
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Oct 12, 2008, 11:33 PM

After a long search through my brain, I found what you are looking for... Campfire Tales (1997)... Kids get in a car accident. While waiting for help to arrive, they make a fire and tell ghost stories. There were three stories told, one being called The Locket, which is what you were looking for.

IMDB: Campfire Tales (1997) - Plot summary
    roper21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by giani513 View Post
    After a long search through my brain, I found what you are looking for...Campfire Tales (1997)...Kids get in a car accident. while waiting for help to arrive, they make a fire and tell ghost stories. There were three stories told, one being called The Locket, which is what you were looking for.

IMDB: Campfire Tales (1997) - Plot summary
    OMG thank you a tons!
    Now its coming back to me
    THANK YOU!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 70s Horror Film [ 4 Answers ]

I'm Looking for and old movie title, Its about a woman tha brings an old indian doll home from a yard sale, The doll ends up coming to life and terrorizes her home, he has a knife and cuts her. He's like a little tazmanian devil and she can't kill it. She even tries putting it in the oven, it comes...

A 90s horror film [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a film when these friend go to a house on halloween and turn into their costumes there was a girl with a snake arm and another girl that turn in to a cat women killer and the other friends turned too. Please help I've been seaching for this movie for years.

Can you tell me this old film title from one vaguely remebered scene? [ 3 Answers ]

An old black and white fim, not the Marx Brothers as I have all their films. It is a wedding or dance and the dance floor is a decked-over swimming pool. The dancers are dancing and then someone throws the lever and the decking retracts. Most notice but not all, and in the water they go. This...

Old b+w horror/mystery film [ 1 Answers ]

I watched an old b+w film as a kid. It was about a young lady on a ship like a cruise. I think the ship breaks down and she ends up in an old mansion where there is a twist - which is that she is reincarnated and did in fact once live at that house.

Film title by vague scene description [ 1 Answers ]

A scene from a movie I saw as a little girl which really scared me popped into my head and I can't tell which movie it was. The movie might have something to do with passing between parallel dimensions, but I am not sure of that. In the scene I talk about, the hero which was previously...

View more questions Search